One of the most requested books on aviation meteorology. Packed with excellent diagrams and lots of good photos. This book includes a thorough coverage of operational meteorology. Final tests use the newly released CASA VFR [Day] exam workbooklet as a source for ARFOR and TAF questions.
Please Note: the Day [VFR] Booklet is required.
This purchase gives you the printed textbook as well as 12 months access to the E-Text with the following features:
- Full-Text Searching: the E-Text viewer gives a list of all instances of your search term throughout the entire book and highlights them for you.
- Bookmarking: save links to pages within the text to build up a collection of sections you found particularly important.
- A fully up-to-date Textbook: the text is updated whenever a new version is released. No more worrying whether your version is accurate. If it's online, it's the latest edition.
The E-text can also be easily accessed using your favourite mobile device. That makes this an ideal choice for students always on the go.
An internet connection must be available while reading the E-Texts, either via a local wi-fi network (recommended) or via your mobile network. Data charges may be incurred depending on your mobile internet plan. Please contact your internet service provider for more information.
Please Note: If you already have an E-text or Exam Prep with our online school, please enter your username in the field below so your purchase can be associated with your account. If you do not have an account yet, please enter your ARN (if available). If you do not have an ARN, simply enter "None" into the ARN field and we will generate a unique login for you.
CPL Meteorology Book + E-Text (Special Combo Price)
- Brand: Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School
- Product Code: CMET - Book + E-Text
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $71.82