Terms & Conditions
All care will be made to process orders promptly and professionally. If you have problems with an order please contact us as soon as possible on email@example.com.
- Methods of Payment:
- PayPal Online payments are processed via the PayPal site. You are able to pay for orders using your PayPal account or by using your credit/debit card if you do not have a PayPal account. All financial transactions are handled by PayPal and their secure site.
- Phone Orders: You are able to select "Phone orders" as a payment option which means your order will be held as "Pending" until you follow up with a phone call to provide your payment details. Once you have provided your card details, we can process the order manually. We do not keep credit card details on record and there will be no transactions booked against you without your authorisation. Providing the payment details for your order is taken to be an authorisation to process the payment against the card.
- Inside Australia shipping is done through Australia Post and a quote for shipping and handling is given in the checkout process. The prices for shipping are calculated automatically using data from Australia Post. We apply a handling charge to cover packaging and this is included in the shipping cost displayed at checkout.
- Overseas Orders have the choice between Air Mail and Express Post International. Please note, products shipped using Air Mail CANNOT BE TRACKED and no responsibility will be taken for air mail orders which go missing in transit, for example due to local postal service errors, providing incorrect shipping address details etc. If you require parcel tracking then you must select Express Post International as a shipping method.
Personal Use of Site Only
Unless Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School agrees otherwise in writing, you are provided with access to the Site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You are authorised to print a copy of any information contained on the Site for your personal use, unless such printing is expressly prohibited. You may not, however, without our written permission, make commercial use of the information obtained from the Site.
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of the Site; or
- otherwise commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of the Site,
without Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School’s written permission, or in the case of third party material, from the owner of the copyright in the third party material.
The trade marks used on the Site are either trade marks of Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School, or third party trade marks which Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School has permission to use. Nothing on the Site gives you any licence or right to use any trade mark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School or, if applicable, the third party owner of the trade mark.
The Site may contain links to web sites which are not owned or operated by Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School. These links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with the linked websites. Your linking to any other such website is entirely at your own risk. Unless expressed otherwise in the Site, our links to linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites.
If you hyperlink to the Site, you must:
- attribute Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School as the original source of the hyperlink;
- link to our content directly, using the title or headline of the content to which you are linking; and
- comply with all copyright, trade mark or other applicable intellectual property laws.
User Contribution means any text, data, images, graphics, video or other material submitted by you in the course of your use of any Service available, including comments, feedbacks, ratings and reviews, images, videos and competition entries.
By submitting a User Contribution, you represent and warrant that:
(a) you own all rights in your User Contribution;
(b) you are the individual pictured and/or heard in your User Contribution or, alternatively, you have obtained permission from each person (or, in the case of individuals under the age of 18, consent from his/her parent or guardian) to submit the User Contribution and grant the rights to Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School described here;
(c) your User Contribution is your original work and does not infringe:
(i) the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of any third party;
(ii) privacy rights of any third party; or
(iii) any other legal or moral rights of any third party.
(d) any information contained in your User Contribution is not known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(e) your User Contribution does not violate any law;
(f) your User Contribution is not, and would not reasonably be considered to be:
(i) defamatory, libellous or hateful;
(ii) racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise biased or offensive;
(iii) unlawfully threatening or harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; or
(iv) vulgar, pornographic or obscene;
(g) your User Contribution does not contain any viruses, worms, spyware, adware or other potentially damaging programs or files; and
(h) your User Contribution does not contain or constitute any unsolicited advertising. You understand and agree that your User Contribution will not be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School.
Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School does not guarantee that you will have recourse through Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School to edit or delete any content you have submitted. However, Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School reserves the right to refuse to post or remove any User Contribution for any reason.
User Registration Accounts
Whilst Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School has no reason to believe that any information contained on the Site is inaccurate, Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such information, nor does Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School undertake to keep the Site updated. Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School does not accept responsibility for loss suffered as a result of reliance by you upon the accuracy or currency of information contained on the Site. Features and specifications of products and services described or depicted on, or available for purchase through, the Site are subject to change without notice. Information on the Site has been prepared in accordance with Australian law and may not satisfy the laws of any other country. Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any damage to your computer equipment or other property due to your access to, or use of the Site or your downloading of any material from the Site. Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable, for any interruptions or errors in access to the Site or the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, security or reliability of any communications (including, without limitation, any transactions) made through or in relation to the Site. Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School does not guarantee that the Site will be free from errors or viruses, or that access to the Site will function as intended or uninterrupted. You must take your own precautions to ensure that accessing the Site does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference or damage to Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School's computer system which arises in connection with your use of the Site. Data transmissions over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be totally secure. Whilst Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School strives to protect such information, Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School does not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School is transmitted at your own risk.
General Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Changes to these Terms
Termination of Access