As each section of the subject is dealt with, you will be presented with exercises in the form of a set of multi-choice questions to test your comprehension of that section. The text occasionally goes beyond the requirements of the syllabus, however the exercises are designed to indicate the level of understanding required by your UAV training school Each exercise is accompanied by fully explained answers.
If you have a sound understanding of the contents of this book, you will have no trouble performing to the required standard set by your training organization.
This purchase gives you the printed textbook as well as 12 months access to the E-Text with the following features:
- Full-Text Searching: the E-Text viewer gives a list of all instances of your search term throughout the entire book and highlights them for you.
- Bookmarking: save links to pages within the text to build up a collection of sections you found particularly important.
- A fully up-to-date Textbook: the text is updated whenever a new version is released. No more worrying whether your version is accurate. If it's online, it's the latest edition.
The E-text can also be easily accessed using your favourite mobile device. That makes this an ideal choice for students always on the go.
An internet connection must be available while reading the E-Texts, either via a local wi-fi network (recommended) or via your mobile network. Data charges may be incurred depending on your mobile internet plan. Please contact your internet service provider for more information.
Please Note: As this is an online product, we require an ARN (if available) in order to set up your user account with the online school. If you do not have an ARN yet, simply enter "None" into the ARN field and we will generate a unique login for you.
RePL Controller Certificate Book + E-Text (Special Combo Price)
- Brand: Bob Tait's Aviation Theory School
- Product Code: RePL - Book + E-Text
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $103.64